WORKSHOP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for considering one of our workshops. Please read the following conditions that you are consenting to when you purchase a workshop ticket:
- There are no refunds for ticket cancellations if less than 48 hours notice is given.
- Except when otherwise mentioned, you are welcome to give your ticket to someone else (please let us know their name and number however).
- When more than 48 hours notice is given to cancel a ticket, 80% of the full ticket will be given.
- Our workshops often cover personally challenging and sensitive topics. If you are currently not able to take care of yourself well in group environments and/or are frequently experiencing altered states of consciousness that diminish your ability to self care and relate to others, our workshops are not appropriate for you at this time.
- By purchasing a ticket a workshop you are confirming that you are able to take care of yourself in groups and are not experiencing altered states of consciousness that diminish your ability to self care and relate to others.
- The workshop organisers and facilitators work within an ethical framework and attend to their duty of care, however, they are not responsible nor liable for your workshop experience in any way.